• Index
  •  » Prozby
  •  » I demand to tell how I got playpen

#1 2012-08-18 14:58:35

jeolvitte

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

I demand to tell how I got playpen

Mainly I like this but I washed the mat at the basis as per instructions and a inconsiderable take in appeared. My washing device has not done this to any other items washed (and with a baby - there are a lot!!!) so I employ a nit-pick with the figures - peradventure a little inadequacy that the washing exposed. I tenderness it would be nonchalantly to become infected with a replacement mat but here is the reaction from Lindam.

So I think be cautious - maybe I just got a hairy joined but Lindam aren't exactly falling one more time themselves to apologise

"As a result of you respecting your email.
more nearby playpens
I am sorry to perceive that this has happened to your mattress. I should prefer to logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam exclusively works with approved testing facilities all the humankind to provide certified value products that reflect in the excellent levels of design, progress and invent: assuring day by day squeaky standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a excavate of 30 degrees and it is utterly reliable to do so. If your mattress has developed a nick it isn't incontrovertibly a fault with the product so on this impulse we are powerless to offer a replacement.
more forth playpens

• Index
  •  » Prozby
  •  » I demand to tell how I got playpen

Stopka forum

RSS